About Me

My photo
This is my 6th Summer of racing triathlon. I have now completed 3 Ironmans under my belt, Florida 2009, Coeur d'Alene 2010, and most recently Ironman Wisconsin on 9/11/11. I love my family and I love my sport and everything they have both done for me.

Friday, October 16, 2009

untitled :-)

I came across this story on ironman.com and I wanted to pass it along. It’s a pretty good little column.

 

http://ironman.com/events/ironman/worldchampionship/kona2009/lee-gruenfeld-looks-back-at-this-years-ford-ironman-world-championship

 

It looks like I’ll be able to get my six hour ride in on Sunday. It says a high of 57 with “pm showers”. So hopefully that holds up and I can do what I need to do. No more long rides after Sunday. Next weekend is a long Saturday brick of 1:00, 3:00, 1:00, and a Sunday ride of 1:00 – almost taper time J. I’ll talk to you all some time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment