About Me

My photo
This is my 6th Summer of racing triathlon. I have now completed 3 Ironmans under my belt, Florida 2009, Coeur d'Alene 2010, and most recently Ironman Wisconsin on 9/11/11. I love my family and I love my sport and everything they have both done for me.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another week gone by

Hi all, another weekend in the books, the date is fast approaching. Did a swim, bike, run brick on saturday, with the bike on the trainer, and the run outside - 90 minute run. On sunday I spent 4 of the most boring hours of my life on the trainer, which is equal to 5 + hours on the road - take 3/4 of planned outside time and that equals time necessary on the trainer. It also helps me develop a tolerance for the heat and humidity which is useful for Florida. Hopefully I'll be able to do six outside on Sunday if the weather holds up, relatively speaking. I'm feeling good about my nutrition - I talked to a coach on the phone who I'll be working with for CDA and he gave me some good ideas and suggestions which I tried on Sunday and will again next week. That's all for now. Take care all.

Sent from my BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment