About Me

My photo
This is my 6th Summer of racing triathlon. I have now completed 3 Ironmans under my belt, Florida 2009, Coeur d'Alene 2010, and most recently Ironman Wisconsin on 9/11/11. I love my family and I love my sport and everything they have both done for me.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So I'm sitting in the vast expanse that is the Grand Forks airport getting ready to leave. I'm slightly annoyed that my bottle of chain lube got taken away from me - It's 4oz, the limit is apparently 3.4. Oh, and my individual packets of chamois cream weren't in a quart size container. And they let me keep my 10oz bottle of chamois cream - do the math - make any sense?? Guess that's one on miss G.I. Jane TSA chick who got all gung ho on me when I asked her if half an ounce was a big deal. Yay for the 6 am airport rant!! So after having one more injection in the medial retinaculum of both my knees yesterday, they both feel lots better. Swim felt fast on Saturday, bike felt good Sunday, and short jog felt good yesterday. So after I get there, the plan is to put my bike together, lube the chain with saliva, and do a short spin before dark. Then maybe a quick dip in the ocean or condo pool. Here's hoping the baggage morons can get my bike where it's supposed to be. I'll update you all soon.
Sent from my BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment