About Me

My photo
This is my 6th Summer of racing triathlon. I have now completed 3 Ironmans under my belt, Florida 2009, Coeur d'Alene 2010, and most recently Ironman Wisconsin on 9/11/11. I love my family and I love my sport and everything they have both done for me.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Less than 5 days to go...oh my...

Well,
Here I am in my hotel in Butte, MT after driving about 13 hours to get here. We are staying the night here and finishing the relatively short journey to Coeur d'Alene tomorrow. We got checked into our hotel and I got changed and headed out on a very easy 30 minute run just up and down the street outside the hotel - it was actually nice and scenic, near a golf course I believe, and it felt good to loosen up. My awesomest sherpa / fan had ordered pizza and so I ate a bit when I got back from the run. Just got back from sitting in the hot tub for a bit and that felt great. Tomorrow is a short ride once we get settled in in CDA. Then its time to drive everyone nuts and be very impersonable until Sunday morning at 7 when the cannon goes off for Ironman Coeur d'Alene :-) I feel good, taper feels good, and I feel very fit and very strong.

Also, a shoutout to one of my biggest fans in GF...you know who you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment