About Me

My photo
This is my 6th Summer of racing triathlon. I have now completed 3 Ironmans under my belt, Florida 2009, Coeur d'Alene 2010, and most recently Ironman Wisconsin on 9/11/11. I love my family and I love my sport and everything they have both done for me.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Into December....

Hi all. Here we are the 1st of December already. My recovery is slowly progressing as far as I can tell. I haven't attempted anything over 40 minutes since the race. It has all been slow, easy stuff. I swam for the first time last saturday since my tattoo - surprisingly not bad considering I was out of the water for a little over 2 weeks. I also went for an MRI on my left knee on Monday morning. I really hope this will provide good news regarding what is wrong with it. It is really nothing major, just a little bit of pressure I can still feel behind the left knee at the top of my calf. I should say it doesn't feel like anything major, but I won't know for certain until I get the results from the doctor tomorrow. Like I said, I can't imagine it's anything too serious given my ability to jog, and ride my bike - not even noticeable when I'm walking or standing or sitting... So it'l be nice to get this out of the way, whatever "it" is. I also went to my first ever Yoga class yesterday - it wasn't easy and I am a little sore all over today - but I think I'm gonna go again, because the benefits of yoga are well known!! I am getting excited for my trip to Minneapolis in 18 days (not like I'm counting). I'm gonna get a new bike - full carbon, and I'm going to meet with my coach and do all kinds of startup testing with him. Well.... - kinda boring I realize but there's not much else to say. I'll update when I know more about the knee situation. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment